Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump is one of the best pumps that you can use for your pool, cleaner, waterfall, spa, and other water uses. Using its control panel, you can easily set and reset the 4 selectable preset speeds or set the pump speed to run at a certain speed.
That you can use for your pool, cleaner, waterfall, spa, and other water uses. Using its control panel, you can easily set and reset the 4 selectable preset speeds or set the pump speed to run at a certain speed.
The unit comes with variable speed that you can use to enjoy up to 8 speeds which you can adjust to run at specific time intervals. Hence, the IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump is a great pump that cannot be matched by rivals in its class.
This article looks at how you can set and reset the Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump.
How to Set the Variable Pump Preset Speed
This model operates using any of the preset speeds that are set in the factory. You can easily use its control panel button to preset or even reset your preferred speed.
Follow these steps:
- Make sure that your variable pump is on – this means ensuring that the green power LED is turned on.
- Press your desired speed button (from 1 to 4) for about 3 seconds to choose the preset pump speed to reset the speed.
You will be choosing amongst these four speeds:
- Speed 1 LED/button will select the first speed which is 750 RPM.
- Speed 2 LED/button will select the second speed which is 1500 RPM.
- Speed 3 LED/button will select the third speed which is 2350 RPM.
- Speed 4 LED/button will select the fourth speed which is 3110 RPM.
- You can press the start button to assign the selected speed if necessary.
How to Adjust the Pump Speed
You can easily reset the IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump to operate at any speed from 400 RPM to 3450 RPM. Follow these steps to choose your preferred speed:
- Make sure that the pump is on by ensuring that the LED power is on.
- If the pump isn’t running, press the start button to power it on.
- Press the down or up button to decrease or increase the pump speed.
You can choose:
- Effect 10 RPM increments by pressing and quickly releasing the down/up to decrease or release the pump speed.
- Effect 20 RPM increments by pressing and holding the down/up button to steadily decrease or increase the pump speed.
- Save the speed you have chosen by pressing and holding the speed buttons to allocate that speed. You can easily assign up to four new speeds.
- Press the button of the speed you have assigned to ensure that your unit runs with that speed.
IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump Factory Resetting
You can also reset your pump to its factory settings. This way, you will erase all the settings that you have made to the unit.
Simply follow these steps to factory reset your unit:
- Make sure that the pump is on.
- Press the stop button – the pump will stop.
- Press and hold the four buttons simultaneously for about 4 seconds. Power off the unit and restart.
- The factory settings will be in assigned.
Follow the above steps whether you want to factory reset or simply reset the speed of your Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump.
Read More: Best pool pump
You May Also Like:
- The Best Inground Pool Pump
- The Best Pool Cartridge Filter
- The Best Above Ground Pool Pump
- The Best Above Ground Pool Pump and Filter
- The Best Pool Sand Filter
- What is Diatomaceous Earth? Does It Pose a Threat to Your Pool?
- Can You Shock A Pool Without The Pump Running
- How to Tell if Your Sand Filter is Bad
- How Full Should My Pool Sand Filter Be?