Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. This means that at no cost to you, we may earn a small commission for qualifying purchases.
Those hot and sunny days always call for a refreshing pool dips and spending some amicable time with your loved ones who might not be as enthusiastic to take up the splash as you are. Pool chairs are the best way to welcome them in a pool where they can comfortably sit and float over the azure pool water.
Pool chairs are one of the necessary swimming accessories that add extra fun and excitement to your swimming and water activities in your pool.
Detailed Evaluation of Top 10 Floating Pool Chairs
So, here we have picked 10 best floating Pool chairs that offer utmost comfort to its users without much pinching their pockets. Explore the 10 best floating pool chairs and choose the one which suffices your needs perfectly and fits your budget:
1. Intex Sit N Float Inflatable Lounge
This lounger is designed to deliver an experience of sitting over a chair than raft in the pool. There are two handles, two cup holders and a full backrest to ensure maximum comfort to its user. Available in different colors like blue and orange, you can choose the one as per your choice.
It is ideal to accommodate heavyweight people around 250 lbs. Easy to use; this pool chair can be inflated easily and can be stored with minimum space after use by deflating it.
- Designed uniquely to add a thrill and fun to your pool
- Available in different colors
- A repair patch is provided
- An imported quality lounge
- Two handles are provided to ensure stability
- Priced very reasonably
- Made from plastic which is prone to easy tear-off
- Lack of durability
2. Intex Floating Recliner Inflatable Lounge
It is an excellent floating pool chair that offers comfort and durability. Crafted using the 18 gauge vinyl, it offers various luxurious features. The manufacturer ships it in certified frustration-free packaging. Compared to other pool floats, the material used in this floating chair is heavier adding to its life.
It can accommodate the heavyweight of 300 lbs. It is very easy to inflate or deflate. Patches are provided for any holes in the subsequent use. It is spacious enough to accommodate long-heightened people as well.
- A chair style bedding to ensure extra comfort
- Two cup holder for your beverages
- Provided with two arm chambers to extend extra comfort
- Two side handles for extra stability
- One of the luxurious lounges in the segment
- Few customers complained about the flaw in the design
3. Swimline Deluxe Lounge Chair
This floating chair is a soft glide which comes with an inflatable pillow, armrests, leg rests, cup holders and back support. It is an ultimate summer relaxation which gives you an option to sit while dipping your half legs in the pool. With the armrest props, you get the even sun exposure to your body.
There is plenty of support available to your back which lets you enjoy several hours in your pool without a glitch. It is available in two colors like pink and blue. Easy to blow up like a balloon, you can also use a compressor.
- An ultra-luxurious lounge chair with inflatable pillows
- It is a heavy-duty construction
- An opening at the leg rest section to dip your legs
- Plenty support to offer on the upper half of your body
- Excellent design with armrest, leg rest and cup holders
- Offers the sitting and half-lying postures comfortably
- Not appropriate for taller people
4. Poolmaster Swimming Pool Float Water Chair Lounge
It is crafted from a durable nylon fabric which can be simple rinse to clear and quick to dry. It is easy-to-go on use with sling seats as well as lower backrest. 12-gauge vinyl is used with three integrated easy-to-inflate bladders. Two sets of straps are available to adjust recline and upright position as per convenience.
Enjoy all-day cooling comfort with semi-submerged buoyancy in any position you choose. It is easy to store due to its compact size.
- Made from nylon which dries up quickly
- Sitting and reclining position is easily controllable
- Headrest and Sidearms for extra comfort
- A stylish and upgraded model
- Heavy vinyl used for back and arm support
- Highly compact and portable
- Not as durable as expected as a complaint by many customers
5. Poolmaster Swimming Pool Floating Chaise Lounge
Get into your comfort zone with this ultimate pool chair which offers several positions as per your comfort. From on-the-water reading to lounging, napping and sitting comfortably, you can enjoy all-day in any way on this floatable pool chair.
There are two trendy designs available to choose from. Both these designs feature extra-wide arms to ensure stability and comfort to the user. A non-corrosive PVC is used to craft this pool chair making it all-weather resistant and durable. It can easily take up to 275 pounds.
- Single pool chair for reading, napping, and lounging
- Extra-wide arms for additional comfort
- Non-corrosive polyform flotation arms
- All-weather fabric
- Any comfortable position you can choose
- Built-in snack and beverage holder
- Poor customer service and after-sales service
6. Swimline Floating Lounge Chair
It is a comfortable floating chair that comes with 6 chambers to inflate. You can also use a bicycle pump to inflate it quickly as it is not easy to inflate. There is a built-in plug-in in the white air chambers. You need to insert the white air chambers into the blue canvas before inflating them.
It supports your whole body with its head, legs, and armrest. The durable nylon used to craft this floating pool chair helps in drying it up quickly.
- Provided with drink holder
- An oversized lounge chair with spacious abode
- Allow adjusting the inflation at par with your comfort
- Priced reasonably
- Nylon stretchable inflatable lounge
- It comes with the foot, head, and armrest
- Extra comfortable due to its soft fabric
- 6 chambers which need to be inflated
- The backrest is not as comfortable as expected
7. Poolmaster Catalina Chair Swimming Pool Float
Enjoy with your soul mate a joyful day at the pool with this coordinating pool chair set, ideal for two. Designed beautifully, the triangular shape of this pool chair helps you to sit upright with the utmost comfort.
It comes with a universal open seat which is a perfect fit for any body size. You can easily blow it using a pump. Priced competitively, it is capable to withstand a weight of 200 lbs. Due to its compact size, it is highly portable. Deflate and pack it up when not in use.
- Ideal for couples as a set of two coordinating pool chairs
- Open sides are ideal for all body types
- Attractive colors to make it an enticing deal
- Trendy and sturdy design
- Elevated back to provide natural sitting comfort in an upright position
- Quite Durable
- Not much durable as compared to the other pool chairs in the league
8. GoFloats Lazy Buoy Floating Lounge Chair
Designed to get you head over heels, this comfortable chair confidently holds the people of all sizes. From reading to tanning, socializing or even floating, this easy-to-go pool chair is all set to accommodate you with style.
There are 2 in-built cup-holders that can hold the cups of almost any size. It allows you to tether yourself to any fixed spot or raft with its grommets on the sides.
There is one small grommet present which can be used to tether two lazy buoy pool chairs together. A raft-grade level vinyl is used for its quality construction. This chair is quite stable in waves as well.
- An attractive multi-color chair
- No tip-over makes it easy to go on and off
- Easy to inflate and use
- New unique values ensuring 10X faster inflation
- 2-built in cup holders
- A multi-purpose floating chair for tanning, relaxing and reading
- Few customers find it very difficult to sit on this chair
- You can’t paddle around easily
9. WoW World of Watersports First Class Lounge by WOW sports
As the name suggests, this first-class stylish lounge is the perfect pick for sporty floaters who love to spend a thrilling time at the lake or river as well. It is a high backrest flip lounge which comes with two lounges to hold the essentials you want to take along.
It allows keeping your seat up to remain dry. To enjoy the splash, kick your legs up. Overall, it offers great legroom and nice little built-in coolers.
- Multipurpose floating chair for a lake, pool, and river
- Soft closed cell foam for extra comfort
- High durable
- Set your legs and arms free while floating
- It comes with storage compartments to hold your essentials
- Built-in cup holders are available
- Netting on the seat sinks too low while sitting causing to discomfort
10. Swimline Folding Lounger Pool Float
Relax in the pool and adore the surroundings with this amazing folding lounger pool float. Soft-pillowed head-rest is perfect to make it as a comforting chair by simply folding it up. The large armrest is provided to add to your comfort while lazing in this mattress.
Heavy-duty vinyl with radio frequency (RF) ensures maximum durability. Easy inflate valves are provided to put it to use easily. There are several color options available to choose from.
- A comforting air mattress
- Ideal for floating and sun tanning
- Spectacular color and design
- Foldable mattress to make a comforting chair
- Heavy-duty vinyl construction
- Comforting armrest and headrest
- Not able to accommodate people with a larger body
Things to Consider While Buying a Floating Pool Chair: Buying Guide
Floating pool chairs are the best and most unique way to relax and get rid of the usual stress. Here are some of the factors which you must consider before buying a floating pool chair to avoid any interruption in your discreet comfort:
- An ideal floating chair must be able to keep your body up and dry. It should be able to suspend your lower body over the water surface. This position provides the utmost relaxation and allows you to spend hours in the pool
- A comfy backrest, footrest, and armrest should be available to put your body in extreme comfort zone.
- An additional in-built holder to hold the beverages and snacks should be provided to let you much as and when you want.
- There is a little difference between a floating chair and a floating lounger. A floating chair suspends your lower body above the water surface but a floating lounger is ideal for sunbathing and keeps your whole body dry. Always consider the difference before buying an ideal one for you.
Buying a pool floating chair is always a matter of comfort. After all, you are investing in a floating pool chair with the virtue of relaxation and enjoyment. The lounger you are selecting must be able to accommodate you well. Quality construction gives away a better return on your investment.
However, if you are planning to buy a one with short term use, there is no point in investing a hefty amount on a durable pool floating chair when many cheap and reliable substitutes are available. To select an ideal pool lounger, you need to list down your preferences and budgets.
A pool chair that fits your budget and suffices your requirements to the maximum is the best deal to consider. Always consider the reputation of the manufacturer and various online reviews posted by the existing users to acquire in-depth knowledge about the quality and durability of a pool lounger.
So, time to rock the pool this summer with these ultimate pool chairs!